History

The college was built in 1959 to serve the Catholic community in a wide catchment area covering the whole of North Leicestershire.  It was originally a five-form intake school but it has expanded to seven forms.  Additional building has taken place since the original building was opened to accommodate the increased number of students.

Back in 2009 we celebrated our 50th year, our College News Team were on hand to record the event.

 

Page Gallery

  • March 22, 2017 Yr11 London theatre trip, 23rd March, cancelled. Pupils should be in school as usual. Explanatory parentmail sent to all yr11 parents.
  • March 22, 2017 Fantastic opportunity Sixth Form students to visit . Many thanks to for an informative,… Read more
  • March 17, 2017 Ticket info for Jazz Ticket Project, phone De Mont. 0116 2551551 or book online Read more - £5 per ti… Read more
  • March 17, 2017 'Journey with the Giants of Jazz' - De Montfort Hall, 28th March, Nu Civilisation Orchestra accompanied by De Lisle… Read more
  • March 15, 2017 Pictures from the excellent 'Going to Extremes' presentation. Read more