We are delighted to welcome you to the De Lisle College online payment system. This system allows you to make payments to our school using the lnternet.
Confidential Online Payment Access Information
This year, you will be able to select your choices online for Enrichment Week (subject to availability) without the need to bring any cash into school.
This information gives instructions on how to create an account to use for online payments. You can use this same account for any children you may have at this school, and for children at other schools where the same online payment system is used.
Simply create the online account by following steps 1 to 8 below. Link your child(ren) to this account by following steps 9 to 15 below. The school will need to provide a separate Online Link Code for each child.
1. Open a web browser (eg. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) and go to www.scopay.com/delisle.
2. Click on Create New Account.
3. Enter your Email address and a Password of your choice.
4. Confirm the Password.
5. Enter the Online Link Code provided above (you must enter the code exactly as it appears above).
6. Enter the rest of the billing details to match your credit or debit card and click on Confirm.
7. An email will then be sent to your email address asking you to click (or copy and paste) a link to verify your email address and activate your account. You will not be able to purchase any products until you have completed this procedure.
8, Log on to your email account and click on the link to activate the account (if the email doesn't appear in your Inbox, you should check your Junk Email folder).
If your child has any siblings, link the sibling accounts as follows (you will need a separate Online Link Code for each sibling):
9. Go to www.scopay.com/school
10. Log in using your email address and password created above.
11. At the top of the screen, click on Your account.
12. Click on Link accounts.
13. Enter the Online link code for the sibling provided by school.
14, Click on Link accounts.
15. You will now be able to make payments for any pupils linked to this account.
Please contact the school if you require any further assistance.