All parents are welcome to attend the parent forum meetings which take place three times per academic year, once each term. The Senior Leadership team attend all meetings.
Please contact Deputy Head teacher Mrs Lee-Jenkinson if you have any comments or suggestions for future agenda items. Email email@example.com
Upcoming dates for Parent Forum are:
Thursday 6 June - 5:30-6:30pm - De Lisle College Sixth Form Café
Discussion points include; The Catholic Life of the school, 6th Form dress code, Mobile phone policy and the College Diamond jubilee.
Aims of the Parent Forum
- To provide a means of 2 way communication between parents, college staff and governors.
- To provide the opportunity for the staff at the college to inform parents of new initiatives; to gather views on current and forthcoming initiatives; to explain policies and procedures and to receive honest feedback.
- To provide parents with the opportunity to seek clarification and further information on all aspects of college life.
- To provide parents with the opportunity to share their views on college life, but without raising individual issues.
- Above all, to allow parents, college staff and governors to work together to provide the best possible experiences for our young people, for the present and for the future.
- All parents are welcome to be part of the Parent Forum The aim is to have a group of parents/carers who are committed to attending all meetings (as far as possible) and who are representative of all year groups.
- Meetings will be attended by college staff and at least one representative from the governing body.
- Agenda items will be decided, one meeting in advance, by staff and parents together.
- Each meeting will begin with a review of items, any progress from the previous meeting, as well as any feedback from governors.