New Academic Year 19/20
New Year 12 Students (2019-20)
Please find below important details and instructions for new Year 12 students joining De Lisle Sixth Form in September 2019.
Results Day / Confirmation of subject choices – Thursday 22nd August
• Internal applicants collect their GCSE results from 9:30am in the Main Hall.
• Students need to confirm or decline their Sixth Form place at De Lisle on this day.
• External applicants need to come into De Lisle to confirm their place between 12:00pm - 2:00pm (please bring your GCSE results).
• If you are away and someone is collecting your results, please confirm or decline your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Year 12 Enrolment – Thursday 29th August
• All Year 12 students need to be in school by 8:45am. (Students should adhere to the new Sixth Form dress code for this event).
• Students will have already received details of their form teachers and form rooms by email and should go to their form rooms for 8:50am. (Any student unsure of where to go should make their way to the Sixth Form Café).
• During the morning (Period 1 & 2) students will receive important information about the Sixth Form, complete some basic administration and be invited to sign a Sixth Form Conduct & Attitude Agreement.
• External students will also have their photographs and thumbprints taken at some point during the morning.
• Once everything is complete, students will be free to leave the college for the remainder of the day.
Year 12 Start of term – Tuesday 3rd September
• Year 12 students will start the school term on Tuesday 3rd September and will need to be in school by 8:45am.
• Year 12 students should follow their timetables as provided, attending the first lesson at 8.50am. Any student who does not have a lesson Period 1 will be expected to ‘thumbprint in’ to ensure that their attendance is recorded accurately. (Any student unsure of what to do should make their way to the main Sixth Form Study Room to speak to a member of the Sixth Form Team).
Sixth Form dress code
• From Thursday 29th August, all Sixth Form students (Year 12 & Year 13), should adhere to the new Sixth Form dress code when in and around school. Further details can be found on the De Lisle College Sixth Form website.