De Lisle College is an 11-18 Catholic comprehensive school in the north Leicestershire town of Loughborough.
- Post-16 students complete a minimum of 3 level 3 courses.
- All students complete a religion, philosophy and ethics course.
- All students complete a ‘Learning for Life’ programme that includes careers advice and guidance.
During the period when school was closed to most students, learning in the following format was provided for all students:
- Recorded lessons
- Live online lessons
- Regular contact with teachers via Microsoft Teams and email to provide feedback and guidance.
- One face-to-face learning review meeting with form tutors.
The college assessed students at the beginning of September in both year 12 and year 13 to identify knowledge deficits and is committed to working with students to address gaps in their learning.