Y11 Art: Graphic Design
Below you will find information on what you have covered during your course and how you will be assessed.
In my mock examination I will be asked to show I can...
Create a 3D model of one of your design ideas.
Prior to the assessment your teacher will explain in detail what you should be producing and will give you time to plan.
Your sketchbook work along with this assessment piece will be combined to give a working at grade. This body of work needs to show evidence of:
- AO1 Develop ideas through investigations, demonstrating critical understanding of sources.
- AO2 Refine work by exploring ideas, selecting and experimenting with appropriate media, materials, techniques and processes.
- AO3 Record ideas, observations and insights relevant to intentions as work progresses.
- AO4 Present a personal and meaningful response that realises intentions and demonstrates understanding of visual language.
How will I be assessed?
|Title or Topic||Format||Length||Week|
|Art assessment||Practical||5 hours|
What should I do to revise and prepare for this assessment?
To prepare for this assessment:
- Continue your current work in class working hard and applying yourself fully.
- Ensure that your sketchbook is fully up to date as it will contribute to the grade for this assessment.
What useful websites/resources could I use to help me prepare?
Please speak to your teacher if you require further advice or guidance.