Below you will find information on what you have covered during your course and how you will be assessed.
In my mock examination I will be asked to show I can demonstrate my knowledge of...
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of choreographic processes (hypothetical choreography)
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding on performing skills
- Critically appreciate your own work (duo/trio, set phrase)
- Critically appreciate professional works
How will I be assessed?
|Title or Topic||Format||Length||Date|
|Paper 1||Written paper (component 2)||90 minutes||Tue 30 Nov 1.40pm|
|Practical 1||Practical performance (duo/trio and set phrase)||3 hours||Thu 2 Dec 11am|
What should I do to revise and prepare for this assessment?
To prepare for this assessment:
- Use knowledge organisers to revise key information on professional works and performance skills
- Use exercise books to revise key information on professional works and performance skills
- Review results from past papers and feedback to revisit the areas you have weakness.