Sixth Form Dress Code
- No facial piercings. Students will be told to remove any facial piercings.
- Nail varnish, if worn, must be discreet. (No long acrylic/false nails for health and safety reasons)
- Make-up, if worn must be discreet.
- Jewellery, if worn must be discreet
- Ear piercing - maximum of one stud per ear - no hooped earrings or ear bars.
- Facial hair should be neat and trimmed.
- Hair - no excessive styles or unnatural colours.
The Headteacher's decision about what is acceptable in terms of dress or appearance is final.