Sixth Form Dress Code
- Jumpers must be unpatterned and for boys must not cover the tie (e.g. V-neck)
- Girls skirts should be no shorter than mid-thigh length.
- Slogans or oversized logos are not permitted.
- No facial piercings. Students will be told to remove any facial piercings.
- Ear piercing - maximum of one stud per ear - no hooped earrings or ear bars.
- Nail varnish, if worn, must be discreet.
- No long acrylic/false nails (for health and safety reasons)
- Make-up, if worn must be discreet.
- Jewellery, if worn must be discreet
- Facial hair should be neat and trimmed.
- Hair - no excessive styles or unnatural colours.
- Hats or caps are not to be worn (except for religious/medical reasons).
The Headteacher's/Director of Sixth Form's decision about what is acceptable in terms of dress or appearance is final.