The following items may be worn (with the College badge optional):
- White polo shirt.
- Plain black hooded top, waterproof top, tracksuit top.
- Plain black jogging bottoms, tracksuit bottoms.
- Plain black sports leggings (durable, thick, non-transparent material).
- De Lisle football socks.
- Football/rugby boots for sports on grass.
- Shin pads for hockey, football and rugby lessons.
- (IRB approved) scrum caps and gum shields.
Physical Education Participation Policy
All students are expected to take a full and active part in PE lessons and must bring a change of kit (that complies with the kit list supplied to parents and carers) to ensure they are fully equipped for the activities taught.
If students are unable to take physical part in PE lessons, for whatever reason, they should bring a medical note or a note from parents/carers, outlining the reason(s) the student cannot take physical part in PE, to their PE teacher. They must also bring a change of kit (that complies with the kit list supplied to parents and carers) so that they can assist with coaching, officiating, helping with equipment and any other reasonable tasks the teacher asks them to do. By bringing a change of kit, students will be dressed appropriately for all potential weather conditions.
If there are any issues that cannot be resolved using the directives above, the Head of Department should be notified.