Y11 Health & Social Care BTEC
Below you will find information on what you have covered during your course and how you will be assessed.
In my mock examination I will be asked to show I can...
All areas of Learning Aim A, including;
- Define Health and Wellbeing
- Identify factors that affect health and wellbeing, physiological and lifestyle indicators – linking it to PIES
- Identify how physical and lifestyle factor that can have a positive and/or negative effects on health and wellbeing
- Diet – its impact on health and wellbeing
- Exercise – its impact on Health and Wellbeing
- Substance misuse – its impact on health and wellbeing
- Personal hygiene – its impact on health and wellbeing
- Social interactions - its impact on health and wellbeing
- Stress- its impact on health and wellbeing
- Factors which impact on individual’s willingness to seek help/support
- Financial resources - its impact on health and wellbeing
How will I be assessed?
|Title or Topic||Format||Length||Date|
|Paper 1 – Component 3 – Health and Wellbeing||Written paper||70 minutes||Mon 22 Nov 1.40pm|
What should I do to revise and prepare for this assessment?
To prepare for this assessment:
- Use exercise books to revise key information
- Use the knowledge organisers to fill any gaps in knowledge
What useful websites/resources could I use to help me prepare?
Exercise books and knowledge organisers.