Y11 Animal Care BTEC
Below you will find information on what you have covered during the course and how you will be assessed.
In my Advent assessment I will be asked to show I can...
Recall Topic A.1
- Daily visual checks
- Weekly physical checks
Recall Topic A.2
- Quantitative checks
Recall Topic B
- Animal diseases and transmission
Recall Topic B.2
- Symptoms, treatment and prevention of common diseases in animals
Recall Topic C.1
- Ectoparasites, their symptoms, preventions and treatment
Recall Topic C.2
- Endoparasites, their symptoms, preventions and treatment
How will I be assessed?
|Title or Topic||Format||Length||Date|
|Unit 1 Animal Health||Written paper||60 minutes||Tue 30 Nov 1.40pm|
What should I do to revise and prepare for this assessment?
To prepare for this assessment:
- Use your class notes, past papers, KO and specification to create revision resources to help you learn the knowledge.
- Practice answering exam questions from the BTEC Animal Care website
What useful websites/resources could I use to help me prepare?
BTEC Animal Care Website (spec and past papers- external assessments)